An elegant sufficiency

Monday, September 11, 2006

Knitting projects on the go

I just downloaded Eunny Jang's Print o'the wave stole pattern having seen so many lovely examples here and there and as I did, I felt a pang of guilt - just how many projects do I have going right now, and do I need the distraction of another one?

So, here goes:

A pair of socks for Mark, started just before our holiday. One done and dusted, the other is progressing nicely. Pattern from Sensational Socks



A pair of socks for me, started ages ago, also from Sensational Socks. One sock done. SSS has set in and there's nothing on the needles.


The Liquorice Allsorts Mobius scarf. Tinked twice, still not quite right but nearly done. Can't be bothered to tink it again so it will have to do.



A Clapotis scarf in the maple-leaf Sireno silk/wool mix I bought at Webs. Have dropped two lines so far...a few more to go.


Nearly forgot, an ongoing project to knit Teeny Tiny Totes as Christmas presents. Three done, a few more to go!


Hmmm. Maybe enough already?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home