An elegant sufficiency

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Are we nearly there yet?

Well, I suppose so...but there still seems a lot of books to be moved, mostly out of the picture. The sofas won't be collected by our recycling service until next Thursday.

Spent another hour or two sorting out the kit I'll be using in a workshop tomorrow - laptop, projector, docucam, cordless keyboard and mouse, speakers, mimio....have you any idea what a birdnest of cables that lot created?! And the heat generated from all that machinery purring away was enough to warm the kitchen to sub-tropical tempteratures. Fortunately it all behaved itself but in the true nature of a kit, once I'd got it all plugged in and working, I found I had a mystery power cable left over!


Anyway, having been good today, I allowed myself the delight of winding this month's Posh Yarns Sock Club yarn this afternoon, and very yummy it is too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I am so jealous of that sock club yarn. I'm going to try and get some on Sunday. It's beautiful.

    By Blogger MandellaUK, at 6:19 pm  

  • Tell more abot Posh Yarns Sock Club please Gill?

    By Blogger Sally Webster, at 10:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home