An elegant sufficiency

Friday, February 03, 2006

Making a list


Tomorrow I'm meeting Sue K and we're off to the Get Knitted open day in Bristol - for which I'll need a list. So far, I need to look at what Addi needles I'd like to add to my collection, want to look at Cherry Tree Hill Yarns as recommended by Jordi, and see what Lornas Laces are like. I also want to get hold of the pattern for the Heartstrings "Flared Lace Smoke Ring" which I rather fancy. No doubt I will take the opportunity to find an interesting yarn to knit the wrap (#24) in the Holiday 2005 Vogue knitting magazine.

Those are my intentions. Let's see what reality brings at confession time tomorrow evening!

Thought I'd illustrate this entry with pictures I took on my last knitting shop expedition, to Colinette in Wales.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home