An elegant sufficiency

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Starting conditions

No, this isn't a picture of the shoe heap in my wardrobe, but it's not far from the truth.

Reading messages from a couple of friends this morning makes me realise that I'm not alone in needing to have a clean slate before I can begin a task. That clean slate might mean an empty ironing basket (unlikely) or a completed Sudoku puzzle in today's paper (hmmm....nearer the mark!) Right now, I really need to sort out my wardrobe and get rid of some things to make room for clothes more suitable for the autumn/winter which finally seems to have arrived.

Today, I'm posting my intentions, in the hope that it will give an added incentive to get things done. After I've been to the dentist this morning, I'm planning to come home, get the Christmas Cakes in the oven (yes, they are still to do) and then sort out my wardrobe.

And I give you permission to nag me. (Unless your name is Mark, that is!)

(and the ballet shoe pile was in a display in the Millennium Centre, Cardiff when we were there recently. All shoes are autographed and looked a little the worse for wear!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home