An elegant sufficiency

Monday, April 02, 2007

Hotel Art 10

Initially, I was a little underwhelmed by the art on our walls last night. Pretty, yes, but though they were clearly relevant to our locality and very Scandinavian in character, I thought them rather bland and a safe choice for a beige wall. They are labelled "handcolor H.G.Carlstrom-83"


(you wouldn't believe the contortions I went through to get this crummy photograph with minimal reflections!)

Taking the second photo was rather easier, because I didn't have to sprawl on the bed to get the right angle. Getting closer to it, my eyes homed in on this:

It looked a little familiar and I wondered where I'd seen it before. Then I opened the curtains...

There it is!

Good Morning from a sunny Stockholm!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Couldn't help smiling Gill. So glad I'm not the only one mad enough to take photos of the art in a hotel room. I do it every time and go through the contortions too(smile)
    Have a lovely time!

    By Blogger Digitalgran, at 11:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home