An elegant sufficiency

Monday, July 02, 2007

Knitting Project done

The knitting project from our brief stay in Sea Ranch with friend Mary is done. It's the Mobius wrap from the Magical Knitting book by Cat Bordhi, worked in Blue Moon fibers knitting ribbon (you know, I've tried to find a link to that but can't - sorry) bought from The Fold near Chicago. I like the way it hangs/drapes and the colour is perfect with some linen trousers I have. I think I'll enjoy wearing it.

The colour in the photo above are totally off, so here's a more accurate swatch, showing texture too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Hi Gill, I have really enjoyed the reports of your trip to the US. Many thanks. Love this latest projest , the colours are great. Have you settled back to "ordinary"life again?
    Best wishes

    Maggie

    By Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese, at 9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home