An elegant sufficiency

Monday, September 01, 2008

But also...

...just in case you think I've got the life of Riley here, other commitments in the coming weeks include




a number of meetings,, most of which will have a distinct focus, likely to be...



...the imminent OFSTED inspection





planning, prepping and facilitating several training sessions





three other workshops to plan, prep and deliver




a serious, professional training programme to complete




finish some samples for display




three speaking engagements





a report to write





two competitions to judge



and all the fun of the fair here at home, where I'm trying to have a bit of a sort out.

Life is never dull - and that's just the way I love it!








Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • when do you have a reservation for a brief rest in the lunatic asylum??????????
    Will Mark and I have to carry you around when you are here because you are too exhausted to see straight? Well.. I will rent a wheelchair, but Mark is going to have to help push cuz these hills are killer up here.

    By Blogger jordi , at 3:43 pm  

  • check out Nadine.. you and she are on the same wavelength today.. or, as I told her, drinking the same koolaid..
    http://www.knittingwithapoodle.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger jordi , at 3:47 pm  

  • boy, all this is just in one week? i'm not sure how all that CAN FIT into one week.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:54 pm  

  • No, Nadine - in the coming weeks, plural, up till about the beginning of November.

    I don't think I could squeeze all that into a week!!!

    By Blogger Gill, at 5:34 pm  

  • Ooh Blimey! Ofsted - shudder (blood running cold)Make sure you get some 'me' time and if you do, let me know what it is!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home