An elegant sufficiency

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Great exhibition

Spent this morning at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, where we headed to see the exhibition "Americans in Paris". Super exhibition, well worth the visit and enjoyed by us both.

Now sitting at Boston, Logan airport awaiting our flight home, which is delayed by two hours. Ugh. It's hot, sticky and noisy. But, in the spirit of Pollyanna (whose author lived in Littleton, where we admired a small bronze outside the town library last week) I'm glad I could keep my lipstick with me as it seems as though lipsticks are exempt from the strict "no gels, liquids etc" rules. We may be hot, sweaty and grubby - but lips will be slick and pink!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • That brings back memories Gill. When I was in the USA to give a talk some years ago, the taxi driver at the airport in Boston took me to the Art Gallery but it was closed. He was so annoyed that he had forgotten that he took me on to another one and then didn't charge for any of the journey! Wasn't that nice?
    Dorothy

    By Blogger Dorothy Gibbs, at 9:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home