An elegant sufficiency

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I know, I know....

What did I say? Enough yarn already? Quite, but I didn't say anything about needles...

Whilst somewhere-or-other last week, I bought a copy of Cat Bordhi's Magical knitting book. Only realised too late that it requires exceptionally long needles - 60" recommended. Everywhere I've asked, I've drawn a blank, and I thought that I would be mail-ordering from home. Still, walking past Newbury Yarns today, I thought it worth asking. Bingo. Bought two 60" Addis, a 3.5mm and an 8mm. Oh, and a skein of Mountain Colors Mountain Goat yarn in "meadow" decided that it needed a good home, too.

Homeward bound this time tomorrow. Perhaps it's just as well!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • Oh my gosh ! so jealous you've got a skein of Mountain Colours yarn.
    and i've never heard of 60 inch needles either.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home