An elegant sufficiency

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Further to my last post

How ironic that immediately after my last post about the photo a day, life dealt a blow which means that we are in Hull. Whilst not totally unexpected, it's taking time and clearly my priorities lie elsewhere.

I have taken a photo each day, as much for my own record of the year as any other and will post in due course. In the meantime, your kind thoughts and prayers for my dear, dying Mummy would be greatly appreciated. Up to date news is on our family blog, link on this page somewhere.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • sending strength and positive thoughts Gill to help you through this time and sending strength for your mum to make her journey with no stress
    hugs
    amber

    By Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul, at 5:05 pm  

  • Thinking of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 pm  

  • So Sorry Gill, just popped by your family blog. I am so glad you could be with her and I wish you well in the difficult days ahead.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home