An elegant sufficiency

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A day to play

Today, two friends came to play and oh my goodness, what creativity was in the air!

Sue was working on a project for a competition, and worked on the Embellisher for much of the day. Myfanwy, we missed you!
Liz explored the bind it all machine, having watched the DVD to get the tips and hints first. Sensible lady... As she was doing this, our friend Dorothy Skyped in to see how we were getting along. Of course, it was all her fault we got into the bind-it-all in the first place - wasn't it Dorothy?

As for me, well I had a new toy to play with, thanks to Liz - and did I read the instructions first? Since they were in Japanese that wasn't really an option, but with an expert on hand, I dived right in and with her help, look what we made!


Twenty-four cards for our friends...

Such fun to get together and share ideas and enthusiasms. We'll do it again soon (I hope)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • It looks like you had loads of fun, wish I had remembered to Skype :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:14 pm  

  • What great fun. What a clever lot you are.Sorry to have missed you all.
    Bestwishes
    Maggie

    By Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese, at 11:45 pm  

  • Yup I think it was all my fault... and I'm proud of it! grin
    Glad you all had a good day. I'll have to see if I can join you next time!

    By Blogger Dorothy Gibbs, at 12:49 pm  

  • You are so lucky to have someone close enough to have a get together. I hope you make it an event at least once a month. Good for the soul and the creative energy.

    By Blogger Dayna, at 1:31 pm  

  • So sorry I couldn't join you. What a fun day you had

    By Blogger NuvoFelt, at 2:09 pm  

  • I am envious! I need all the help with my Gocco...still in the box. When you come visit SOON maybe you can give me the readers digest version of the tour??

    By Blogger jordi , at 7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home