An elegant sufficiency

Saturday, August 19, 2006

After the socks

At some point I will be bored with knitting socks, and then I can have a go at Ene, a lace scarf I have admired on so many blogs and which is in my Scarf Style book. That will be in the Schaefer Anne yarn here, in a blue/green hand dye. The Mountain Colors Mountain Goat yarn in the centre has a less certain purpose - perhaps a mobius scarf? And finally, the Sireno, another Great Adirondack Yarn company product is to become a Clapotis, because the knitted model in Webs store was just so silky and light, I knew I just had to make one myself. I shall be turning to Liz of Dreaming Spirals for advice before long, I'm sure. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • That's lovely sock yarn Gill. sounds as if you had a whale of a time.

    By Blogger Digitalgran, at 8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home