An elegant sufficiency

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I am a Northern European



  • My spirit is more "pünktlich" than "mañana"

  • My palette is more this than this

  • I love to wrap up warm

  • I prefer pale, unsalted butter

  • I like clean, uncluttered design and would always go for plain before fancy

  • Comfort food wins over spicy dishes every time

  • Sibelius rather than Rodrigo

  • Water and ice please, rather than sand and sun

  • I will happily wear my coat on the beach if necessary

  • I'd like my tea or coffee hot, please!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • "I will happily wear my coat on the beach if necessary"

    I love that!

    By Blogger Seahorse, at 10:35 pm  

  • I agree with most of those, but I'd love to know why the statue from Trondheim reminds me so much of a Raymond Briggs cartoon .....

    By Blogger MandellaUK, at 10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home