An elegant sufficiency

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday



In answer to Sue's question about my photo of the day yesterday, the answer is "journal jewellery" for the big craft project I'm doing right now. I'm getting on ok with that and nearing the home straight - just need to run out in a min to replenish some supplies.

I chickened out of doing more to my bag last night. Instead, we sat in front of the TV and watched a couple of Gilmore Girls episodes on DVD. We're savouring these, in the knowledge that we're on Series 6 of a total of 7, but the cliffhangers are such that as one episode finishes we look at one another and ask "just one more?"

Anyway, hands are recovered, a long car journey this afternoon might offer a chance to work a little more on it. We're off to Hull to begin a bit of a sort out. Can't say I'm looking forward to that prospect.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for not letting my curiosity fester, Gill!

    Good luck in Hull. I had been wondering what was happening about this particular issue. I hope it's not too harrowing.

    Thinking of you and sending lots of cyberhugs.

    By Blogger Sue Krekorian, at 1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home