An elegant sufficiency

Friday, April 21, 2006

Caterpillar Bracelet warning

Put my Caterpillar Bracelet on this morning, since I'm off later to be host at Denman College, where 70 ladies from Gloucestershire are going to spend the weekend learning all kinds of new skills. Thought I'd show off my new found beading skills to some of the far more expert beaders who will be there.

Have just washed my hands however and discover a green wrist. Bright green. Colour coming strongly off something - the thread I suspect. I am not going to change my top, which has a small green spot on it too. I shall blame the b****y caterpillar.

1 Comments:

  • Oh shame Gill! I have found the dye comes out of some beads quite dramatically too.

    By Blogger Sally Webster, at 6:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home