An elegant sufficiency

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Responding Creatively - at last


I'm taking part in a project involving "To Kill a Mockingbird" and some form of creative response was required. Well, my instinctive response when being creative is to get out the fabric, which is what I did this afternoon.


Fabrics are bonded, not pieced, and there is a garden of sorts in the lower left hand corner, free machine embroidered mimosa, camellia and wisteria, which doesn't really show in the photograph.


Quite satisfying to get the machine out and play, though no-one is going to see the back!

2 Comments:

  • Spoil Sport ;-)
    I dont do good backs either, much rather quilt a backing on...
    Front looks really good. I really need to play on my machine when I've finish my boring knitting, far more exciting :-)

    By Blogger Wye Sue, at 9:31 pm  

  • I am so liking the look of this Gill.....only kidding ;-P
    I do like it, reminds me of the naive folk art quilts.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home