An elegant sufficiency

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Moving on!



I've been out all day at a meeting over at our college, and returned to find a little heap of email. I don't normally highlight my blog to those near and dear, in case they read and recognise themselves (!) but went off in a rush this morning and didn't amend my signature on emails I sent. I will now have to watch what I write, won't I Jacquie? Diana?

In addition to emails from friends, there were a couple of encouraging ones to offset the gloom of yesterday's moaning minnie. And best of all, was one containing very special news indeed...so special that my lips are sealed, my fingers firmly tied. Watch this space next Wednesday...and possibly the papers!

And as I type, Mark is making a CD from an old favourite for a friend. Billy J Kramer is playing in the background, on a scratchy Long Playing record!

What a difference a day makes - isn't life good?

Picture was taken in a NYC bead and trimming shop last summer and has no relevance except that I thought it was quite fun. Would make a good jigsaw!

4 Comments:

  • I think you chose that image just because you are happy.
    I can't wait for your good news. Ooh I wonder? The Newspapers?
    You shouldn't be doing things like this to such nosey people(s)

    By Blogger Digitalgran, at 3:38 pm  

  • Hi Gill, Glad you are feeling "up" again today. I am waiting for Wednesday!!! Helen

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:18 pm  

  • Oh Gill, you are a tease! Can't wait to hear your news.

    By Blogger Sally Webster, at 8:58 pm  

  • Very intriguing....

    Lovely photo!

    By Blogger Liz Plummer, at 7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home