An elegant sufficiency

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Simple Jewellery workshop


I'm having fun today, getting together a few ideas for a one-off dayschool "Making Simple Jewellery". Have been to the scrapstore and gathered a few bits and pieces and together with a pot of UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel) and a bit of memory wire, have done a few respectable samples. Now I just need to work out the best game plan for keeping everybody busy and productive. I also need to find a means of having things to hand without putting the contents of my workroom in the boot.

(This is all paper and card jewellery by the way) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • Gill, I just love this work. Really beautiful. Where would one buy UTEE? I have heard of it, but never seen results like that from paper and card, at first glance I thought it was some other material.

    By Blogger Digitalgran, at 6:58 pm  

  • These are wonderful, Gill. Another thing I want to play with!

    By Blogger Liz Plummer, at 5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home