An elegant sufficiency

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Back from Blackpool

Blackpool was looking lovely in the sunshine this morning, as you can see.


I've been there for a couple of days, judging the entries in the British Legion Womens Section Purse Competition. Some good ones too, and as always, very hard to find a winner. Trouble is, there are those which don't exactly conform to the rules. Usually they're too big, which is such a shame, because there were some really lovely ones in that bunch.

Sorry, no pictures, since I didn't ask permission to photograph them. I'll send the organisers a CD with all of them on it shortly.

Tomorrow we're off to New York for a few days; shopping, time with friends, going to a Raff concert and no doubt having fun. Will report back on our return and promise to confess all that I bring back. I have quite a list.

1 Comments:

  • This is a very tasteful picture of Blackpool, Gill!!!

    Had a fun time in Gloucester - some of it is on my blog. I had the Quilt Art Exhibition to myself a lot of the time!!

    By Blogger Liz Plummer, at 3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home