An elegant sufficiency

Monday, April 03, 2006

Out in Oxford








We enjoyed a day in Oxford today, because Edward wanted to go here, to gather some stuff for his dissertation.

Any excuse for a day out, and I'm there.













Whilst he worked and Mark went looking up music stuff for his website, I shopped.
















Of course, studying and shopping needs sustinence.








But did we need books to tell us how to acquire this?








For the record, books purchased = 3, this, this and this. No teenage angst required, thanks.

2 Comments:

  • Are you finding an excuse to knit more socks? Or are you using your old ones to make toys with?

    By Blogger Digitalgran, at 7:09 pm  

  • Fabulous views of Oxford, Gill, how did you resist the Ashmo or the Pitts Rivers Museums? No afternoon tea at the Randolf?
    I Might be able to go next week whilst I am on holiday, you have wetted my appetite.Maggie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home