An elegant sufficiency

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Caterpillar emerging

When choosing the beads for Caterpillar bracelets, I felt a contrast in texture would be beneficial, and picked the yellow/pink/orange sparkly mix for the top beads in the pink bracelet. However, once I'd got going on it, I didn't think much of the twinkly fairy-light effect and reconsidered. Fortunately, my bead stash provided one or two alternatives, from which I chose a matte pinky toned replacement - a little safe, but more to my liking than the original idea.
Do you agree?

4 Comments:

  • I love the top one!

    By Blogger Digitalgran, at 11:35 pm  

  • I think I like them both Gill. Can you share how you make the bracelet or point to a receep! Please.

    By Blogger Dorothy Gibbs, at 11:42 am  

  • They're both lovely. I think it depends when you'd intend them to be worn. The top one says sunny day time events to me, whereas the bottom one is bit more sophisticated.

    By Blogger Seahorse, at 2:02 pm  

  • This is beautiful, Gill: such subtle colours and lovely textures in the beads.

    By Blogger Sue Krekorian, at 12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home