An elegant sufficiency

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Teeny Tiny Totes

The Teeny Tiny Totes I began making in June were finished over the weekend, a pompom attached as fastening, made with the pink Clover Pompom maker (my new favourite toy!) and felted by washing twice at 60C in the machine. I love the way the pompoms felted and think the little "nose" finishes them off nicely. I made a total of thirteen for my colleagues, who were suitably appreciative.

I also made a batch of these paper balls from the Martha Stewart Holiday craft magazine which seems to be a particularly good collection of ideas this year. Might have to do a few more of these for Edward to take back to his flat at the weekend. I think they look good just sitting around, never mind hanging on a tree.

4 Comments:

  • Just when I thought I was near the end of my Christmas knitting you post these... now I've got to make at least two of them....

    Please can you not post any other Christmas crafts for at least a week, then I should have caught up with myself ;-)

    By Blogger WyeSue, at 10:25 pm  

  • Good grief Gill, I should jolly well hope the totes were appreciated by your colleagues. They are beautiful!

    I've lost you off my Awasu list but this gives me the added happieness of remembering to come and visit you manually every now and then. Wish I could come and visit you actually! You look as if you are doing Christmas to perfection. By the way, what IS for tea and week on Wednesday?

    By Blogger Sally Webster, at 6:17 am  

  • Hi Gill,

    Those Teeny Totes look great. Off to check out the pattern :)

    Helen (it won't let me publish unless I'm anonymous!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 am  

  • Love all your Christmas stuff Gill. You are going to have a great time.

    By Blogger Digitalgran, at 10:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home