An elegant sufficiency

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Knitting Olympics Day Two - Anti-Vampire Knitting


I think I have discovered the key to black Kidsilk Haze success - knit only in the hours of daylight. (hmmm, another challenge - guess when I usually knit?)

This morning I have completed the first ruffle on the first wristlet. OK - not much, I know, but at least it's OK and I didn't have to rip any out! Not only that, but during the day, I can see clearly enough to manage without the stitch markers.

That's progress IMHO!

4 Comments:

  • With a heading like that Gill, I had to have another look at your blog.
    I bought black wool to knit a jacket, now that was a mistake!

    By Blogger Digitalgran, at 2:24 pm  

  • I love that wool - Gill !
    I think you are going for gold huh?

    are you giving the Canadian contingent a run for their money.....looks like a head band for Nadines knitting companion :0)

    great also to see pictures pof Bristol! I miss the Uk when I se pics - please stop it!! ;-)


    sara

    By Blogger Zaz, at 7:15 pm  

  • Looks like a dead imnsect to me Gill, with long shiny legs, antennae and an orange mouthpiece! Can you tell I don't knit?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 pm  

  • This looks intriguing, Gill - can't wait to see how it ends up! Lovely view you've got there too...

    By Blogger Liz Plummer, at 6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home