An elegant sufficiency

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Weirdly tagged

I've been tagged for the six weird things by Della of TartyCrafty, so here goes, starting with the weirdest:


1. My further education choices were based on a flippant remark by a schoolteacher of mine, who declared “Girls and Chemistry don’t mix”. Sadly, I fear I proved him right. Happily I found my niche before it was too late.


2. When everyone else throws paper bags and envelopes away, I find myself ironing them to see if they will be useful for printing onto fabric or including in some odd project or other. Weird too, that I hang around with people who have similarly weird habits. (sorry, Ruth!)


3. My holiday photographs – usually include flaky doors, odd patterns and other stuff more inspiring than a blue sea and sky.


4. I have a Barry Manilow CD in my car right now. Not only might that be weird, it’s also slightly embarrassing to admit.


5. I am frightened of birds and other fluttery things. I inherited this fear from my Mum, who can’t even bear to touch a feather. I cannot walk through a city centre without flinching at the pigeons and would choose to take the long way round to avoid them.


6. My friends and family refuse to tell me of any other weirdnesses on the basis that there are far too many to name. I find that weird, because I think I’m actually pretty normal.


THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

I've tagged only my weirdest friends for this one, in the hope that they will have more entertaining weirdnesses to share

Digital Gran who has more daughters than she ever knew about
Grumpy terrifically talented
Sue delightfully mad
Liz who also admits to liking a bit of rust
Maggie She stitches with a dog, for heavens sake - everyone else uses a needle
Sue whose magic armchair takes her to some amazing places


And as Della said, no pressure to play and admit to weirdnesses unless you're happy to do so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home