An elegant sufficiency

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Meeting Maggie


To Cirencester today for a haircut and a coffee with Maggie, in the newly refurbished Brewery Arts. Conversation led to work in progress and Maggie's need for small plastic curtain rings. "Oh I've got loads...I'll put some in the post to you" said I, knowing that I'd found a bagfull when looking in vain for my small red-handled jewellery tools last week. I've just spent a happy hour looking in every cupboard, every box in my studio and can I find the plastic rings? Of course not!

But look what was staring me in the face when I opened the drawer in my worktable.

Now, what to look for so that I can stumble upon the plastic rings for Maggie?
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Well done for finding the red handled tools.. did you find the brooch back too? ;0)
    Bestwishes
    Maggie

    By Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese, at 5:53 pm  

  • I've got the mate to that bucket at my house.. can I send it to you and then you'll have a pair?

    By Blogger jordi , at 6:21 pm  

  • I can't see any sheep, are they hiding ?

    By Blogger Wye Sue, at 8:26 pm  

  • I always ask St Anthony - he never has failed yet!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home